Evolve Solutions principal Douglas Kelly offers voice acting for audio books, comedy improv – For the Love of Books Podcast
Douglas Kelly of Lowell has been a partner at Evolve Solutions since 2002 when the company was founded. Evolve Solutions is an experienced web design and development firm, specializing in website design, marketing strategy, eCommerce application installation, and Internet business development. Currently the principal at Evolve Solutions, he directs web development and consults on everything from social marketing to user interface design. Evolve Solutions has created and collaborated on hundreds of internet and intranet projects for small firms to multi-billion dollar corporations. Kelly also offers voice acting for audiobooks, as well as tips on marketing strategy for authors. "I would recommend Clubhouse to authors to talk about their books," Kelly said. Kelly has acted in a series of old-time radio dramas bound for YouTube. He has recently been featured in a documentary slated for streaming media. Douglas has done a series of comedy improv events hosted on a social media application called Clubhouse. Sponsored by Doc Chavent, The Lowell Ledger, and author Larry Maley
- Evolve Solutions principal Douglas Kelly offers voice acting for audio books, comedy improv
- Author Larry Maley pens Immersion, The Chronicles of the Manaar
- Shining new U.P. Reader Volume 7 released
- Author Hilton Everett Moore pens North of Nelson short stories collection
- Author Wendy Thomson pens The Man from Burnt Island
Copyright (c) 2021 Emma Blogs, LLC. All rights reserved.